Data Scientist [Two Positions]
- Masters or PhD degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Management Science)
- Industry experience in Data Analytics/BI, Data Modeling and Visualization, Optimization and Statistics.
- 5+ years of Scripting with one of these languages (PHP, R, PYTHON) and SQL experience.
- Experienced with packages such as NumPy, SciPy, pandas, scikit-learn, dplyr, ggplot2.
- Understand the internals of R and Python (Perform root cause analysis for the issues encountered in production)
- Platform knowledge (Azure, Windows and Linux)
- Leverage data and business principles to solve large scale web, mobile and data infrastructure problems.
- Work cross functionally to define problem statements, collect data, build analytical models and make recommendations.
- Build and maintain data driven optimization models, experiments, forecasting algorithms and capacity constraint models.
- Leverage tools like R, PHP, Python, Hadoop & SQL to drive efficient analytics.
- Communicate final recommendations and drive decision making
- Ability to work independently or to manage a virtual team that will research innovative solutions to challenging business problems
- Ability to collaborate with partners and drive analytic projects end to end,
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail and data accuracy
- Business reporting
Interested candidates should send an email with cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.